Banana ice cream (2 servings)
- 3 bananas
- Cinnamon, crushed raw cocoa beans, vanilla, agave syrup according to your taste
Cut bananas into slices and put them into freezer for 1-2 hours. After the bananas are frozen, put them into the blender and add a little bit of water. Blend until you get a creamy banana ice cream. Add other ingredients (cinnamon, cocoa etc.) based on your taste. If you want to achieve a creamier result, add cashew nuts and blend together.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 3 cloves of garlic
- juice from one lemon
- Himalayan salt
- Chives or other fresh herbs according to your taste
- 2 pcs of ripe avocados
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons of date sweetener (amount according to your taste)
Serve on sliced apple or other fruit.
Chia yoghurt (2 servings)
- 300 ml of coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons of chia seeds
You can add date syrup, goji, mulberries, raw cocoa powder, cinnamon or any fruit according to your taste.